Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yeah for May!!!

Thank goodness that April is over!  It was a really rough month around here and while some of it can be considered a minor annoyance, on top of all the big stuff that was just too much.  You all know that our beloved Bandit died on the 5th and that my dad had a stroke on the 7th, both of those events alone were bad but together overwhelming.  On that same friday, the dryer broke!  I know what your thinking, 3 girls with tons of sports and dance, and no dryer, i had the same reaction.  On the 18th while getting ready to cook dinner, my oven caught fire, the element shorted out and proceeded to flame up.  To top off that night, our bird, Tango, a nine year old cockatiel died.  I know what your thinking... but there's more...on the 20th my youngest, Gilli, tripped over a backpack and broke her arm just below the elbow. And all the while we were dealing with softball, volleyball and extra practice at dance.  So i say good riddance to April and Yeah for May!!!!

While this will be a busy month for us I have every hope that it will still be better.

1 comment: